SalaryAttractiveLocationAd Dammām, Saudi ArabiaIndustryPharmaceuticalsJob Description
KAS is a field-based position. He/ She will play a pivotal role in launching a new biologic into the dermatology market. You will take responsibility for an assigned territory, driving the formulary status and commercial launch of this new medication. The KAS is responsible to achieve or exceed sales targets, through all existing key accounts and potential customers by driving demand creation and providing comprehensive clinical knowledge, executing sales and marketing strategies in the local market, and partnering to deploy approved services necessary to meet the needs of each account/customer.
The successful candidate should be able to communicate complex clinical data and should be efficiently developing and leveraging client relationships.
In this role, He/ She will work closely with a cross-functional team (Marketing, Medical, Sales, and Patients access) to meet annual Territory Sales Objectives.
- Achieve agreed sales expectations and reach the agreed market share in assigned territory.
- Ensure introduction and formulary enlisting of newly launched and key products to assigned accounts, through leading all market access initiatives & patient support programs.
- Responsible on identifying, building & expanding key customers/ stakeholders through mapping and build strong relationships with KOLs, key customers, stakeholders to identify customer needs and continue to identify and develop advocates for our newly launched/Key Products
- Consistently deliver on the value proposition for the assigned area, ensure the brand objectives are met through approved key messages communication to all assigned customers.
- Keep up to date with the latest clinical data provided by the company and interprets, presents and discusses this data with HCP’s during calls.
- Remains informed about the activities of competitors and health services in the territory.
- Develop, implement, monitor & update territory business plan based on market insights and marketing brand plans in accordance with manager approval to ensure resources are directed to customers of greatest potential.
- Implement S&T of the assigned territory to identify business opportunities and optimize resource allocations.
- Use CRM tool to record activity, submit daily coverage reports, ensure agreed call frequency rate, coverage and territory planning on weekly and monthly basis.
- Monitor territory’s sales performance and key data sources to strategically develop action plans.
- Analyse quantitative and qualitative data, market dynamics and competition in order to capture opportunities and diminish challenges.
- Resolve problems of limited complexity by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of knowledge and acquired technical experience.
- Collaborate with other sales team members and supporting team to maximize business opportunity and growth.
- Propose, assist, attend and organize group meetings, congresses, round tables and symposia F2F/virtual to promote company image, products & disease awareness, within the company strategy.
- Identify areas for self-development and discuss developmental needs with direct manager.
- Attend & actively participate in company and sales meetings, product and sales training.
- Maintains full awareness of Group & Local Policies, procedures, compliance and legal guidelines, standards & regulations and Code of Conduct.
- Live and set an example of the Company values.
- B.Sc. Pharmacy or other Health and Life Sciences.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Medical Representative (preferable in a Multinational Organization).
- Experience in biologics is a plus.
- Experience in Tender business (institutions) is a must.
- Willingness to travel (40% of the time).
Check Your Resume for Match
Upload your resume and our tool will compare it to the requirements for this job like recruiters do.Check for Match