Salary1200 € - 1500 € net + benefitsLocationRomania, IasiIndustryEngineering, Automotive & ConstructionJob Description
Antal International is looking for an experienced Manufacturing and Industrial Process Engineer for their Client: an industry-leading transmission solutions manufacturer located in Iasi.
- Engineering bachelor degree
- Production and Processing - Knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods
- Mechanical - Knowledge of machines and tools
- Experience in a production environment in the area of industrial engineering (min 3 years) (time studies, layout studies, SMED analysis etc.)
- Fluent in English
In this role you are responsible for optimizing the flow of our current production processes and optimize the operator cycle times.
You will design, develop, test, and evaluate integrated systems for managing industrial production processes, including human work factors, quality control, inventory control, logistics and material flow, cost analysis, and production coordination.
- You are responsible for performing time studies of operations and identifying opportunities for:
- reducing waiting times
- combining several machines in one working area
- updating standard times in the ERP system
- You are responsible for analyzing current setup and changeover times and determining new working principles based on SMED principles to reduce setup and changeover times
- In collaboration with your colleagues, you will assist in working teams to improve the flow in our plants by:
- Proposing new layouts
- Defining improvements in the handling and the transportation of our parts
- Defining the optimal batch sizes taking into consideration setup times / change over times and others
- You will define opportunities based on times studies and process flow analysis for automation of the loading and unloading of parts.
- You will describe the needed technical requirements for automation equipment and will interface with automation partners to supply the correct solution.
Salary range: 1200 € - 1500 € net + benefits.