SalaryLocationUkraineIndustryEngineering & AutomotiveJob Description
• Leading the day-to-day output of the Native dev team
• Mentoring and guiding at a team and individual level
Setting goals and targets and measuring against these
• Assisting with the recruiting and subsequent onboarding of new starters
• Advising on and identifying opportunities for skills and development
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a start-up mentality. You are committed to excel with energy and endurance while you understand that building a company is hard but satisfying work. You have superior team management and mentoring skills, high integrity and great attention to detail.
Moreover, we would like to see evidence of the following in your profile:
• A people-oriented developer. You like to give direction, enjoys unblocking the road, inspires participation from everyone, encourages ownership of the process, quality, output.
• Gets stuck in and codes, leads from the front.
• Great thinking, planning and organisational ability.
• Solid background as a Developer/Senior Developer.
• Degree level qualification in a relevant field.
• Fluent in English with strong verbal and written communications skills.
• Swift/Objective C/Java.
• Nice to have: Experience in hybrid app design eg React Native.