SalaryCompetitiveLocationChennaiIndustryBanking & Financial ServicesJob Description
The SVP Credit is responsible for ensuring the company is appropriately and strategically positioned with analysts, investors, and all stakeholders. The holder of this job reports directly to the CEO, and is responsible for creating the appropriate strategy, framework, and tactics, as well as for providing a very compelling investor relations roadmap. The position requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills. It also requires the ability to carefully manage relationships outside the company in the equity research and investor community. As we are a rapidly expanding organisation, this is a role that will scale up and evolve into a CXO role.
The main responsibilities for the SVP position are:
• Managing debt funding requirements for the company by initiating and managing relationships with Banks, NBFCs, Mutual Funds, Family Offices and other debt capital market to raise debt financing for Kaleidofin
• Develop a robust investor relations strategy and framework.
• Raise timely funding for the company keeping in mind the ALM and Bplan requirements; and raise structured/tailor made term funding to suit the business needs of the Company.
• Create and manage a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties.
• Responsible for creating awareness about the company and amongst the banking and other investor community, as a market making activity.
• Responsible for preparation of reports on the company’s profile and performance and other marketing material and presenting it to the company’s current and potential future lenders
• Structuring and arranging debt capital via structured finance transactions including Securitizations, Portfolio Buyouts, Covered Bonds, Pooled Bonds and all other debt market products in India.
• Manage equity research and investor relationships.
• Provide insights on market activity and present them to the leadership team.
• Analyze and present financial trends, competitor behavior, shareholder issues, and anything else that could impact the business.
• Responsible for overseeing and managing quarterly earnings and conference calls.
• Work with legal counsel to ensure compliance on regulatory matters.
Who You Need to Be?
The SVP must be a seasoned professional who has extensive experience in generating business results and leading teams with effective management skills. The job requires a corporate professional who also has entrepreneurial skills and looks to the future with optimism to envision what could be possible. Success in this role requires collaboration, communication, leadership, and vision.
• A Master’s degree in business, finance, or accounting from TopB school/Tier 1
• A CA or CFA certification is an asset.
• 15 or more years’ experience dealing with investors and a strong track record of creating positive relations with the investor community and Equity Research Analysts.
• Deep knowledge and understanding of the capital markets, as well as a thorough understanding of key metrics for companies in the industry.
• Intimately familiar with financial modeling techniques and valuation methods used by analysts and investors
• A strong understanding of macroeconomics, capital markets trends, competitor activities, industry dynamics, and customer trends
• A professional who is also entrepreneurial and has a client-minded focus.
• Must be able to perform in a high-pressure environment and be able to meet tight deadlines.
• Has superb written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to draft engaging and impactful messages for inspiring employees and investors.
The role is based out of Chennai
Preferred industries: Indian banks, Indian NBFC's, Financial Services