SalaryAs Per Industry StandardsLocationBengaluru / BangaloreJob Description
● Lead, Manage and scale up the SDR team to achieve quarterly and annual pipeline generation and acceleration goals
● Identify target accounts and prospects and qualify them
● Ability to frame opportunities with defined customer pain and use cases to enable high success rates;
● Own all plans and strategies for developing lead pipeline, including but not limited to campaigns, calling outreach, Social outreach, etc.
● Understand nuances for different geographies and localise campaign and messages accordingly to achieve high engagement rate for the reach outs and campaigns
● Motivate and support the SDRs to exceed KPIs through coaching, out-of-the-box creativity, and data analysis.
● Continually work on optimising pipeline qualified lead and also accelerating opportunities towards wins
● Regular update of all client information on Salesforce CRM, and ensuring good Salesforce hygiene
● Past enterprise SDR experience of 8-10 years with proven track record in Logistics/Supply Chain industry experience is a plus
● At least 5 years experience in leading SDR / Inside Sales team
● Experience in International/ Global markets preferred
Background in technology / SaaS sales
● Should have worked in B2B SAAS and have done outbound sales development (proficiency in Sale Engagement Platform) with Experience around CRM (Salesforce preferred)
Check Your Resume for Match
Upload your resume and our tool will compare it to the requirements for this job like recruiters do.Check for Match