SalaryUpto 40 LPALocationPuneIndustryTechnologyJob Description
· Being a hands-on contributor is a key responsibility in this role.
· Design, develop, maintain, and scale Coupa’s platform systems and services.
· Participate in operational design and code review.
· Architect and develop one or more major areas of the Coupa platform.
· Find creative, elegant and maintainable solutions to complex problems.
· A good team player, works, and communicates well with others.
· Advocate best practices (unit/automation testing, code reviews, code quality, etc.)
· Continually look for opportunities to improve our platform, process and business.
· Contribute to the development and enhancements of our CI/CD pipeline infrastructure/tools
· Minimum of 6+ years of software development experience.
· Minimum of 4+ years of experience as a Senior Software Engineer.
· Expertise in one or more of the following programming languages: Ruby, Go,Java,Python.
· Experience with high-throughput message queueing systems (Kafka/Resque/etc).
· Experience designing, estimating, and implementing complex systems.
· Proven understanding of software development best practices and design patterns.
· Experience working in an agile environment that follows Scrum or other agile methodologies.
· Demonstrated knowledge of security/access control, scalability, high availability, and concurrency.
· Experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases, including MySQL, Redis, MongoDB.
· Self-motivated, go-getter, passion for learning, strong communication skills.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent), or equivalent experience?
· Experience managing and enhancing CI/CD pipeline software/tools, such as Jenkins.
· Experience with Docker.
· Experience with Amazon AWS, EC2, or similar elastic cloud environments.
· Open source project contributions, especially in Go.
· Experience with Google App Engine or Heroku.
· You’ve designed, developed and deployed micro-services