Back to Jobs
Ops Manager Lead
SalaryLocationGurgaonIndustryFMCG, Retail & E-CommerceJob Description
- You’ll be building and leading a team charged with expanding and improving entire operations. This includes our domestic supply chain, warehousing and cross-dock facilities, and last mile delivery:
- Your primary focus will be to reduce end to end lead time to warehouse and our customer network.
- You will work closely with vendors/ manufacturers to ensure seamless shipments, receipts, reconciliation, and payments settlements.
- You will be working with multiple logistics partners (3PL players), PTL – FTL players, warehousing partners to move goods quickly and cost effectively.
- You will be responsible for managing fulfilment operations from our warehouses across geographies.
- You will be charged with designing and improving scalable processes across organization. These will be internal between finance, supply and operations as well as external between vendors, customers and logistics partners.
- You will be responsible for entire customer experience for all goods sourced
- You will be responsible for designing and managing the entire logistics and operations budget which is scaling at a rate of 50-80% month on month.
- You will be working closely with Product, Tech and Program teams, and leading new initiatives/ projects on operations taken across the company that are important for achieving company goals.
- These includes:
- Designing and improving entire Order management system (OMS) and Warehouse management system (WMS)
- Designing and building Customer CRM
- All other supply chain products
You are good at:
- Getting stuff done: Independently drive, own, cross-functionally partner, and execute – it is part of the culture
- Leadership: Passion and obsession of contributing to the development of high-performance teams through continuous process improvement and mentorship
- Agility: Being able to deal with and thrive in an evolving environment, being able to deal with lack of clarity and vagueness
- Planning & Details: You plan things down to a tee because you are detail oriented
- Process Improvements: You understand the need to improve things every day
- Co-ordination & co-operation: Because, in the end, it’s all about teamwork and excellence
What makes you the right fit?
A good candidate will tick boxes on majority of the followings:
- Attention to details with an understanding of the breadth
- Energetic and Hungry individual who is willing to learn and grow with our startup
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- A willingness to roll up sleeves to get things done