Salary35 LPALocationDelhi, IndiaIndustryEducation ManagementJob Description
To lead a sprightly and responsive team in OET's largest Market, South Asia. Develop and execute business development, marketing, and education initiatives to achieve revenue growth and Inspire empower the team to drive sustainable year-over-year growth, while adapting to an evolving commercial landscape. Build a diversified portfolio of revenue streams through B2C, B2B, and B2G partnerships.
Business Planning and Execution
- Develop and execute an innovative, growth-oriented business strategy for OET in South Asia.
- Create detailed sales, marketing, brand recognition, and test revenue recruitment plans for the region, including key account management.
- Achieve revenue growth targets within agreed budgets; be accountable for revenue in South Asia.
- Understand OET stakeholder segments in each region - candidates, prep partners, recruiters, regulators - to deliver tailored solutions that meet customer needs.
Business Development & Stakeholder Management
- Lead and be accountable for the South Asia team's OET sales performance.
- Drive the end-to-end sales process - from initiation to close - through customer travel, presentations, conferences, events, seminars, and lead generation. Requires frequent travel.
- Collaborate with Assessment Network colleagues in South Asia to achieve OET sales targets.
- Oversee and support test venue operations with existing and potential new venues.
- Develop and execute regional team strategy to expand OET demand into new market sectors in India and South Asia.
- 10 years’ experience in sales/business, preferably in the education sector OR healthcare sector
- Excellent track record of B2B sales in the region
- Demonstrated market research and product development experience
- High-level knowledge of the India and South Asia education market
- Experience/understanding of teaching/assessment in English language/ Education
- Proven experience and credibility in a similar role
- Proven experience in driving new business
- Experience in building strategic relationships with senior stakeholders
- B2B experience especially working with senior governments, higher education institutions, and healthcare providers desirable.
Check Your Resume for Match
Upload your resume and our tool will compare it to the requirements for this job like recruiters do.Check for Match