Sales Manager - DACH
Our client is a global provider of advanced solutions for Public & Private Employment Services and ID/Security government agencies. Their software solutions, created using their unique search & match platform, see 1/3 billion people every day. They enable organizations to seamlessly capture, generate, and analyze big data from multiple sources, gaining valuable insights paramount to effective decision-making.
Our client is also the world’s leading provider of advanced search, match & workforce development solutions for Public Employment Services (PES).
We are looking for an experienced, dynamic sales manager with a proven track record in business development and winning new logos in the enterprise and public sector in the Central Europe and UKI region. The Sales Manager will focus on formulating and executing a sales strategy in drive revenue growth and new customer acquisition.
Goal and Results (Deliverables)
You will be measured on building a substantial pipeline of opportunities to meet and exceed sales targets in the assigned sales territories. You will have a significant focus on acquiring new logo's while developing existing accounts by upselling additional products and services and deliver as a minimum forecast revenues across each of the strategic solutions.
Core tasks & responsibilities
- Continuous pro-active learning on our client’s products, solutions, and target markets for:
- Public and Private Employment
- Be an ambassador for the company in your territories
- Build a strategic plan to acquire and grow targeted logo’s with the company’s strategic solution(s)
- Define and deliver on an account plan for each of the must win key accounts.
- Prepare and define an effective territory sales strategy and tailor the messages to the different stakeholders at the customer.
- Engage with the external (sales) consultants to achieve territory targets
- Discover and influence the eco system where your targets accounts are active
- Work closely with the BU presales and services delivery consultants
- Manage the RFI and the quote-to-order process
- Communicate detailed closing plans with actions and owners.
- Manage each opportunity with the highest possible accuracy and discipline in Salesforce.
- Create sufficient pipeline to meet your targets and manage the risks of other opportunities.
- Identify, analyse and interpret trends and challenges in your territory
- Engage Marketing and define key initiatives for your accounts and follow up on Marketing Qualified leads
- Contribute to develop content for marketing material, such as collateral, sales tools, training, and support tools.
- Provide input to competitive analysis & market research
- Share best practices
- Make every account a reference account
- 10 years of relevant experience in a similar position with proven track record of consistent target achievement
- Experience on selling to large organizations (government, enterprise)
- Challenger or similar sales methodology training
- Champion mindset and a strong desire to be successful
- Work remotely and skilled in managing time and resources
- International business culture
- Major curiosity and general understanding of software technology
- Fluency in English, and other languages a plus
- Ability to work well in groups
- Willingness to travel
Antal International Geneva
Check Your Resume for Match
Upload your resume and our tool will compare it to the requirements for this job like recruiters do.Check for Match