SalaryLocationMexico, Mexico CityIndustryHR Business PartnerJob Description
This position also leads talent strategy for the workforce, works on implementing human resources policies and procedures. Ensures an effective HR operation. Acts as an employee champion and change agent seeking to develop integrated solutions for the business.
Some activities related with the position will be:
- Assist on the implementation of the Organization Culture designing.
- Coordinates and follows up on activities related to recruiting, selection and hiring process according to the organization’s needs.
- Can implement, recommend and update compensation programs according to the Organization’s Philosophy:
- Participates in wage surveys and gathers information on the cost of living in the community to provide input for the organization compensations policies.
- Monitors the performance appraisal program
- Participates on the design of individual and/or work team incentive and recognition programs
- Manage employee benefits ensuring the compliance to organizational policies as well as to Federal, State and Local Law and regulations.
- Develops and manages the hourly wage structure.
- Responsible for producing and interpreting different reports such as: Absenteeism, turnover, exit interview, etc. to provide management with suggestions, to evaluate departmental efficiency as well as to detect significant trends.
- Supervises employee management systems to ensure the integrity of the information.
- Represents the Company before private, official and educational organization to promote the Company’s interest, establishing relationships as well as gathering current and relevant information.
- Design and implement motivational programs, social, cultural, recreational and sporting events as well as activities to support the community through plant councils.
- Responsible of Labor Relations.
- Develop Retention and Inclusion and Diversity strategies
- Supervises the pre-payroll process
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- 5 or more years of experience in Human Resources Administration
- 3 years minimum in a leadership position
- Bilingual English/ Spanish
- Good communication skills
- Computer Skills MS Office, Tress, Oracle
- Teamwork oriented
- Detail and results oriented
- Strong Labor Relations knowledge
- BS or BA in Human Resource Management or equivalent.