SalaryLocationUnited KingdomIndustryTechnologyJob Description
Partner Manager - UK
Our client is a fast growing entrepreneurial, international company based in London and the US.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Partner/Channel Manager for the UK. The ideal candidates will have significant experience generating new enterprise business through existing channel partners and alliances and growing the business with the partner ecosystem.
This individual must have the depth of experience in enterprise, engineering and public sector channel management in the SaaS industry.
About our client
Our client is an London-based Enterprise SaaS company providing visual business collaboration software for Risk Management, Major Projects, IT & Business Roadmapping and Innovation. As an interactive data visualisation platform, the solution can help improve strategic portfolio management across the business and communication to leadership teams.
This role is responsible for managing, expanding and working with existing Channel partners in the UK, developing new partner relationships and proactively working with the sales team. The ideal candidate will have significant experience generating new enterprise business through channel partners and alliances and growing the partner ecosystem business.
Partnerships will span resellers and services providers (implementation, integration, technical support), that add value to their customers’ businesses, enable mutual benefits to partner companies, and provide an increased pipeline.
- Retaining existing UK channel partners and upselling value add services while and identifying new partners
- Responsible for growing sales revenue through assigned partners.
- Work closely alongside the marketing team to support co-marketing channel activities.
- Act as the point of contact for the partnering business.
- Establish deep relationships with the channel partners, enabling their sales teams to refer our client and drive new revenue through partnership.
- Supporting sales activities, webcasts, roadshows, contract negotiations.
- Report results to key internal stakeholders including Marketing, Sales Teams, Product Teams and Executives.
- A minimum of 8 years in within UK Software/SaaS/Consulting markets within public and engineering sectors Experience of working with Global Partners and SI’s.
- Experience working with technology partners through account management, product management, program management and business development engagements.
- Experience engaging and influencing C-level executives and strong familiarity with decision making processes in enterprise customers.
- Experience in working collaboratively across functions within an organisation.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Travel as necessary.
Why work for this company?
- This company provides a dynamic and exciting work environment that has been experiencing tremendous growth for the last few years.
- Competitive salary.
- A high level of responsibility and autonomy within the team - this is a role that will give you the opportunity to excel and develop your skills daily.
- Our business is global, with international customers and partners and offices in London and the US.
- Weekly office lunches and regular social events/drinks.
- Flexible working policy.
- Great agile culture and atmosphere.