SalaryUpto 22 LPALocationNew DelhiIndustryLogistics & Supply ChainJob Description
1.Responsible for ongoing management of purchasing strategy and activity and for ensuring optimal supplier performance and price.
2.Develop and implement a strategy to ensure the function is operating in line with the objectives of the business to add value, mitigate supply chain risk and deliver cost savings.
3. Develop and maintain strategic supplier relationships and manage the development of contracts, contractual relationships, and contract management to deliver continuous improvement in delivery of goods and services by the supply base.
4. Lead and manage a team of buyers to deliver the appropriate support to the business to ensure business development objectives are met.
5. Work alongside the senior management team in contributing to overall business objectives.
6. Overall responsibility for Purchasing and Cost Estimating activities across the business.
7. Develop and implement the systems and procedures related to purchase of RM, Bulk RM, Capex, Projects, AMCs, Vendor development, Inventory control and cost saving etc.
8. Ensure that purchasing strategies and processes are in place to meet business objectives and
operational needs in terms of price, quality and delivery targets.
9. Handle independently all purchase related functions, interacting with all major suppliers and manufacturers.
10.Create and manage short, middle, and long-term goals and objectives.
11. Identification and realization of cost-saving and cost-reduction opportunities.
12. Evaluate the challenges faced by the business and take action to mitigate risks and develop opportunities.
13. Contribute to overall business strategy and annual budget process.
14. Initiate and develop creative and innovative procurement processes (eProcurement).
1.Engineering degree and Post-Graduation in Materials Management with 12 to 15 years of relevant experience preferably from a real estate / Infrastructure industry.
2. Ability to Contract Negotiations, pricing, new vendors for supplies.
3. Establishing paperwork, process and implement ERP based purchase.
4.Build suitable department with correct team for day to day functioning of Purchase and Supply Chain dept.
5. Ensure good relationships with all vendors to ensure uninterrupted supplies.
6. Should have proficiency in English – written and spoken.
7. Excellent knowledge of Excel and power point