SalaryNegotiableLocationEgypt, CairoIndustryHospitality, Leisure & TourismJob Description
- Responsible for Contributing to the development of the company’s long and short term strategy, defining the market trends, business growth opportunities so as to maximize profitability and safeguard the company’s continuity.
- Responsible for Formulating corporate marketing policies and strategies in alignment with the overall company strategy, ensuring the coordinated and consistent execution of these strategies in all markets, so as to strengthen position of the brands and to contribute in the achievement of targets in market shares, distribution, sales and margins.
- Responsible for directing the formulation of the company’s targets, e.g. sales, Volumes, Quality, taking into consideration the input from other Sectors/Departments.
- Responsible for Supporting & managing to achieve company’s strategic goals.
- Responsible for Working closely with the Management Team, for the cost analysis and proposed volume of each
- Responsible for Product/Brand, so as to develop a competitive and cost-effective pricing strategy.
- Responsible for leading the analysis of the market trends and identification of business growth opportunities and initiates new business development in line with the overall strategy.
- Responsible for initiating the development of new products and packaging, so as to meet client needs and increase company’s competitive advantage and product portfolio. Upon approval, ensures the implementation of business development initiatives properly.
- Responsible for providing direction to the Operation Heads for the development of new products and products’ packages, so as to ensure that the new products meet client and market needs.
- Responsible for the development of feasibility studies or Return on Investment analysis concerning products improvements and generation of new products, so as to provide to the Management good reasoning and tangible expectations on proposed actions
- Responsible for Contributing in the negotiations with vendors and contractors, such advertising agencies or media shops, concerning marketing activities and promotion of the products through media, so as to achieve profitable agreements that meet company standards.
- Responsible for Reviewing market research and analysis, for the identification of the market status of the assigned products, e.g. market share, brand loyalty, Mystery shopper etc., so as to assess the effectiveness of the promotion plans and provide adjustments whenever required for the achievement of company’s goals.
- Responsible for Directing the achievement of required brand performance (market share, brand equity, etc.) via reliable monitoring of brand development against sales/profit forecast and budgets, while continuously seeks and ensures the assessment of marketing opportunities for further enhancement of brand performance, initiating and controlling the accurate execution of new and current products’ launches and re-launches.
- Responsible for Ensuring profitability of each brand in line with set target levels and directs the continuous monitor of all marketing expenditures against budget, aiming the optimal performance of return on investment.
- Responsible for Developing, proposing to the CEO and directs the implementation of the departmental budgets, by aligning these with corporate financial and business objectives. Monitors budget performance throughout the year, providing analytical P&L reporting and instructs corrective actions wherever appropriate in order to achievement organization’s desired business objectives.
Bachelor’s Degree Of Business Administration or other related area. MBA is a plus.
10 years hands-on experience in FMCG & Retail (Restaurants & Cafes) Marketing.
Excellent command of English language (Speaking, reading and writing).
Excellent command of MS Office applications.